Legal Sec - Regulatory
A leading law firm are looking for a legal secretary to support their busy regulatory team. Although there is a temporary role to provide maternity leave cover, there is potential for it to lead to permanent position within the team and it is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge.
This role would be suited to someone with the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a legal secretary position
- Working knowledge of the Cayman Island’s regulatory regime, particularly in relation to funds
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Strong academic background
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!