Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our Global client for a Legal Secretary in to their Cayman based office.
You must have at least 5 years experience supporting multiple stakeholders responsible for:
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Accounting and annual filings
- Monthly billing and credit control
- Arranging travel, meetings and managing calendars
- Drafting and preparing court documents and bundles
- Transcribing dictations
- Coordinating conference calls
We are looking for someone with:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to multi task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Typing speed of minimum 60 words per minute