Our client, an internationally recognized Law firm, are currently looking for a skilled Legal Secretary to join their funds team.
The successful candidate will support the partners, fee earners and their teams in providing quality confidential administrative and secretarial services and will be the first point of contact for all operational queries.
- Diary management and travel arrangement coordination if/when required
- Drafting emails
- Filing and billing
- Liaising with clients regarding requests for corporate documents
- Providing full administrative support to fee earners
- Ad-hoc administrative support as required
What they are looking for:
- A minimum 5 years work experience as a Legal Secretary within a professional environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law or a similar field
- Excellent typing speed and experience in drafting legal correspondence
- Must be capable of working under minimal supervision
- Proficiency Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you can prioritize, work well under pressure and maintain confidentiality at all time, then this is the role for you. Apply now!