We are seeking a proactive and resourceful team player who thrives on delivering high-calibreprofessional services to join our client, a leading off shore law firm.
What you’ll do
- Prepare, edit, and format initial drafts of various legal documents, including board minutes, resolutions, transaction documentation, and fund-related paperwork.
- Assist with company formations, registrations, compliance, and secured lending matters.
- Support the preparation of presentations, pitches, and proposals.
- Handle searches and liaise with government and corporate bodies regularly.
- Manage billing and collection processes, maintain efficient document management and filing systems.
- Arrange travel, meetings, and assist with other administrative tasks.
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience with prior work in a law firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and various legal software systems.
- Typing speed of 70 WPM.
- Legal secretarial, paralegal, and/or Project Management qualifications are advantageous.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch today by reaching out to email@example.com