Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Legal Secretary - Funds & Corporate
One of the island’s most reputable Law Firms is looking to hire an experienced Legal Secretary. The role will join the firms Funds & Corporate Practice – an area of the business that is thriving.
The Legal Secretary will provide high-level support to an Associate & a Partner within the team and the duties will include areas such as drafting legal documents & correspondence, regulatory filings, processing invoices, diary management, organizing business development trips & business travel, attending social events and file management.
What is on offer?
- Salary up to US$100,000
- Flexible working
- Performance bonus and 100% medical
- Supporting a Partner and Associate – both highly regarded internally
- Work with a firm with an excellent reputation
- Support for further education and career progression encouraged
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Legal Secretary
- Working knowledge with the REEFs system preferred
- Previous experience working in a Funds and / or Corporate Team preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Only those currently based in Cayman can be considered