Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Legal Secretary - Insolvency & Dispute Resolution
On behalf of our client an internationally recognized and highly regarded Law Firm located in Central London, we are actively seeking applications for the role of Legal Secretary – Insolvency and Dispute Resolution.
- Provide general secretarial support to Corporate Lawyers
- Drafting legal documents
- Responding to queries via telephone and email
- Liaising with clients and accounts department to maintain billing and collection systems
- Administration duties; photocopying, faxing and scanning documents
- Coordinating meetings and making travel arrangements
- Assist with due diligence checks in relation to KYC
- Legal Secretary Qualification from a recognized university/college
- Degree in a Legal related field
- 3+ years Legal Secretary experience
- Previous Insolvency and or Dispute Resolution experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Typing speed of 60 words per minute with 98% accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (2010)
If you would like more information on this above position, apply today for a confidential conversation.