Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Corporate Legal Secretary - Temporary
SteppingStones Recruitment are working on behalf of a leading law firm in the Cayman Islands to assist them in securing a Corporate Legal Secretary.
Although this is would be a temporary role to provide maternity leave coverage, there is potential for it to lead to a permanent position within the firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in the Cayman Islands.
This role would be suited to someone with the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in a legal secretary position, ideally within the Corporate space
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite of products, including a minimum typing speed of 70 words per minute
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Strong academic background
- Working knowledge of the Cayman Island’s regulatory regime, particularly in relation to funds would be desirable
- Offshore experience would be considered an asset