Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
SteppingStones are currently recruiting for a Legal Support Specialist to join a global organization with a growing presence in the Cayman Islands. This role requires a diligent attention to detail and a self-starter attitude.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Draft correspondence to internal and external parties on legal matters
- Assist in reviewing and implementing strategies relating to the protection of the company’s business operations
- Manage planning and production of board meetings whilst working with a variety of client groups
- Create presentations and reports relating to legal and corporate governance issues
- Collaborate with regional offices and other departments within the business
- 3-5 years in house legal or law firm experience as a Paralegal or Legal Specialist
- Strong understanding of requirements for entity management, corporate governance/corporate records
- Highly analytical with excellent problem-solving ability
- Proficiency in all MS Office Applications
For more details and a private/confidential chat, please contact Shanen at email@example.com