Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Litigation/Dispute Resolution Associate
SteppingStones are seeking work exceptional lawyers to join the dispute resolution team of a leading offshore law firm here in the Cayman Islands
This position offers exposure to a varied and impressive caseload with opportunities to work on complex, high-value and often high-profile cases across a number of jurisdictions. You will work closely with the partners within an innovative and collaborative team.
If you have the following qualifications and are looking to take the next step in your career, please contact our Legal Recruiter, Charlotte Morrish, to find out more:
- Qualified lawyer in the Cayman Islands, UK, Australia or New Zealand
- At least 3 years’ PQE (this is an essential work permit requirement and there is no discretion)
- Extensive experience in commercial litigation and dispute resolution
- Experience in offshore/cross-border litigation is an asset
- Strong academic qualifications
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
Working in the Cayman Islands offers unparalleled opportunities for career progression and development in its prestigious and dynamic legal market. Those who seek a challenge will thrive here and can expect to be rewarded with a competitive tax-free salary package and a truly fantastic lifestyle!