Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Litigation Legal Secretary
On behalf of our client an internationally recognized professional services firm with an excellent reputation, is actively seeking Caymanian and on island applicants for the role of Legal Secretary – Litigation to join their Cayman Islands based team.
- Supporting a Partner and Associates
- Reviewing drafting and preparing legal documents
- Managing travel arrangements
- Diary Management
- Scheduling and coordinating conference calls across multiple time zones
- 5+ years experience in a similar capacity
- Working knowledge and confidence in your ability to draft legal documents
- Typing speed > 70 WPM
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must work well under pressure and to deadline
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today.