Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Litigation Legal Secretary
We are actively seeking a qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Litigation Legal Secretary to join a well-known legal firm that is rapidly expanding in Cayman.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting Lawyers on litigation matters
- Be the point of contact for clients for all matters
- Conduct client interviews
- Perform legal research, organize documents and assisting in document production for trial
- Assist with pleadings and court filings and preparing for trial when necessary
- Must have a Paralegal certificate (or equivalent)
- 5+ years legal litigation experience, with an emphasis on reviewing, research and document preparation
- Experience with complex litigation matters, legal related is an asset
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under high pressure
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Viewpoint and Perfect Law (or similar) ContactEase (or Equivalent)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must have a drive to meet tight deadlines
If you would like more information on the above role, apply today for a confidential conversation