Manager - Private Client Trusts - BVI
One of the global leaders in the Trust and Wealth Management space is looking to add an experienced Trust Manager to it’s office in the British Virgin Islands. The office is well-established and has seen this position become available through growth.
The firm sees the Manager role growing quickly into a Director level position so the role has excellent career advancement. The office itself provides international administration & incorporations, registered office and registered agent services among others.
What is on offer?
- Excellent salary package with relocation support if required
- Impressive bonus potential
- Fascinating scope of work with a highly impressive client base
- Work in a location with mature legal system, highly-sophisticated corporate legislation and one of the world’s leading locations for registered agent & registered office services
- Rapid career progression with high performance
- Tax-neutral salary
- STEP Qualified is preferred – though similar qualifications can also be considered
- 5+ years of relevant Trust experience with previous experience directly managing a portfolio
- Working knowledge of offshore trust structures and the associated compliance legislation including beneficial ownership rules
- Preference for those based in the BVI though relocation is possible