Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Manager Private Debt and Capital Markets
On behalf of our client a well known and highly respected professional services firm is actively seeking an Accounting Manager to join their Private Debt and Capital Markets team located in Jersey. As Manager you will be reporting to the Associate Director and will aid in the development and growth of the team.
- Aiding in the development of the debt fund team in Jersey and for the day-to-day financial reporting and management of a portfolio of clients
- Managing a specialised services team on all aspects of the debt fund financial reporting
- Aiding Senior members on the team with the planning, coordination and completion of NAVs, Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of the funds and underlying SPVs while adhering to regulatory requirements
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures
- Development and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Primary contact for auditors
- Other Adhoc duties as required
- Professional qualification – ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Ideally three – four years’ experience in a similar relevant capability in the finance industry;
- An understanding of Jersey regulatory and financial reporting regime and IFRS;
- Ability to motivate and influence a team, high managerial skills
- Communication skills both verbal and written
For more information on the above role, apply today. All applications are held in the strictest of confidence.