Senior Manager - US Tax
The US Tax team is one of the firms fastest growing in the organization and has seen recent promotions to Partner level. The firm works with a portfolio of funds clients to identify and reduce tax risks, meet compliance obligations, implement tax strategies, resolve & mediate disagreements with tax authorities, and manage tax accounting & reporting.
The successful candidate will work on International Tax, M&A, State and Federal Tax Accounting, Regulatory Processes, Tax Reporting & Tax Strategy projects.
As a team, they foster a positive culture and pride themselves on delivering excellent service to clients. The Team is social and has a number of events throughout the year.
- Varied scope of US and International Tax projects
- Career progression opportunities through to Director level and beyond
- Lead a high performing team
- Work closely with the firms other offices across the Caribbean and Bermuda
- Impressive client base of US based financial services entities, primarily in the funds space
- Flexible working and dress-down policies
- The role can be based in either the Cayman Islands or Bermuda
- Social organization and team with a number of events across the year
- Excellent salaries with generous bonus earning potential
- Work / life balance, with a short commute to work
- Escape the city and further your career in a stunning offshore location
- Extensive US Tax experience
- Previous Managerial experience
- Financial Services client exposure with previous experience working with funds clients
- A professional accounting or tax designation is preferred