Marketing and Business Development Executive
One of Cayman’s premier legal organizations is looking to further expand their marketing team. The firm is looking for a Business Development & Marketing Executive to support the C-Suite as they continue the firms growth in Cayman.
The role offers real variety and will cover areas such as market research, developing BD plans for the region, event planning, budgeting, relationship management with key clients & internal stakeholders and drafting proposals & pitches.
What is on offer?
- Work as a part of a high-performing team across a fascinating scope of work
- Work with the firms offices across the region and globally
- Be an integral part in the firms continued expansion in the Caribbean
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Full medical
- Flexible working with work from home options
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing and / or business development role
- Previous experience working with a financial services or legal organization
- Excellent communication skills
- To be considered it is essential that applicants are currently based in the Cayman Islands
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like to know more.