Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a highly respected and rapidly growing technology company here on island are actively looking for a Microsoft Engineer to join their team. As Microsoft Engineer you will work with the wider team and clients providing support for Microsoft products. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly supportive team whist enhancing your technical skills and knowledge.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting and implementing the Microsoft solutions
- At least one Microsoft qualification in a server or cloud
- Ability to migrate different business units to single, Office 365 or Azure environment
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365’s Cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive
- Ability to Implement and manage Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Engineering Single sign on (SSO)
- Working with SharePoint/Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and Exchange Hybrid servers
- Ability to Implement and manage Microsoft Exchange both on premise and online
- Evidence of completed projects migrating clients to Microsoft Server 2016 and office 365
- Ability to create/test/deploy Windows Server, Active Directory, GPO’s and SCCM
Skills/ Qualifications required:
- MCSA Office 365
- MCSA Azure
- Desirable MCSE or MCITP SA/EA
- Evidence of completed projects deploying EMS /inTune
If you are a Microsoft whiz and have the above experience, get in touch today for more information.