MS Technical Architect
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a leading IT organization in the Cayman Islands who are looking to hire a Microsoft Technical Architect to join their rapidly growing team. You will take the lead in the design, implementation and delivery of solutions across the Microsoft Stack.
- Act as a point of escalation for analysis, investigation and remediation of technical issues.
- Create and maintain internal documentation including build guides, runbooks and training manuals.
- Work closely with the sales team and management on new opportunities, product and service offerings.
- Be a part of regular review meetings and report on quality/performance of cloud services.
- Provide recommendations for Best Practice both in-house and within client environments.
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Modern Workplace, Endpoint Management, Intune, M365, Teams, OneDrive. Office 365, PowerShell, Azure, Active Directory and SharePoint.
- 5 years+ experience supporting MS technologies.
- 3 years+ MSP experience.
- Global knowledge of IT services landscape.
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben at SteppingStones.