On behalf of our client, we are actively searching for a skilled and experienced Network Administrator to join their team
What you’ll be doing;
- Planning, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing hardware, software, and communication links
- Diagnosing, resolving, and documenting SCADA infrastructure hardware and operating system problems
- Liaise directly with end users to support any problems or concerns
- Ensuring systems are maintained and implemented according to internal company compliance guidelines.
- Support other Network Administrators within the team regarding core IT infrastructure issues as and when required
- Utilize network monitoring software to receive alerts and monitor the status of servers, workstations, and IP based SCADA equipment and to take appropriate action to maintain within specification.
- Liaise with external application/hardware providers such as Dell and OSI
- Additional duties as required
What you should already know and qualifications and experience you’ll ideally have;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and/or 6 years of equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ experience in computer systems administration/operation experience
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- Knowledge of modern SCADA systems, such as the OSI SCADA platform would be ideal
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following preferred: Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, SQL Server, and MS Office 2013/2016;
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
To learn more about this role and express your interest, please apply today to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org