Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Planning, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing hardware, software, and communication links while ensuring minimal network downtime;
- Diagnosing, resolving, and documenting SCADA infrastructure hardware and operating system problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and providing end user support where required.
- Following relevant NERC CIP compliance guidelines and ensuring compliance with companies IT Governance frameworks during the implementation and maintenance of systems.
- Liaising with application/hardware providers such as OSI, Dell and internal customers to ensure all applications through vendor/internal maintenance programs are being kept up to date.
- Using network monitoring software to receive alerts and monitor the status of servers, workstations, and IP based SCADA equipment and to take appropriate action to maintain within specification.
- Receiving and responding to incoming calls, and/or e-mails regarding SCADA infrastructure problems; resolving and updating relevant Help Desk ticket(s) in a timely manner.
- Standardizing schematics, programs and components; creating and/or updating documentation, diagrams, flow charts, technical documents, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and/or 6 years of equivalent work experience;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in computer systems administration/operation experience;
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification;
- Knowledge of modern SCADA systems, such as the OSI SCADA platform
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following preferred: Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, SQL Server, and MS Office 2013/2016
To learn more about this opportunity and to express your interest, please apply today!