Network and Security Support
- Implement and support Cisco/HPE networking infrastructure, to include Cisco, Fortinet and Aruba HPE LAN switches (core, distribution and access), Cisco/Fortinet/Checkpoint/Palo Alto firewalls, wireless controllers, access points, routers and voice gateways.
- Proactively manage customer networks to ensure operational availability and security is ensured.
- Review published security advisories to ensure customers are protected against emerging and new threats.
- Respond to Service Incidents and Security Incidents raised by customers, network management and security management apparatus.
- Work with Service Delivery Managers, Team Leaders, Project Managers, and Customers to ensure expectations and commitments are met
- Keeping up to date with latest network and security market trends through training and research
- All other engineering support deemed necessary by management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Prioritize assigned tasks and work concurrently on multiple complex projects with competing deadlines
- Global knowledge of the IT services landscape
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting networks
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a for a MSP
- Professional qualifications in Aruba, Fortinet or Cisco