Network & Security Engineer
SteppingStones are currently recruiting for a Network Security Engineer to join a leading organization on-island with an exceptional reputation in the market. You will be joining a highly successful and motivated team, responsible for all system security.
Key responsibilities include –
- Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices
- Monitoring security arrangements for the protection of the network systems
- Testing and checking system weaknesses in software and hardware
- Manage and resolve all networking issues efficiently
- Coordinate with customers, providing high level technical support and work on high level security projects
Key requirements –
- Extensive Network Administration/Network Security experience ideally gained from an IT services provider.
- Aruba Network management experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- CCNA/CISSP certification (Preferred)
For further information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben – email@example.com