Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
New Business On-Boarding Specialist
One of Cayman’s premier organizations is actively recruiting for a compliance professional for their new business team. The organization is seeing sustained growth and the new business on-boarding team has been actively working to on-board some huge and highly complex clients. The team has regular client contact and liaises with key internal stakeholders to ensure that new business is onboarded in a seamless and compliant fashion.
The Team plays an integral part in the business growth and work across a wide variety of duties from AML/KYC, relationship management, liaising with clients, risk assessment and supporting new business strategy development.
What is on offer?
- Flexible working with a work-from-home option
- A salary up to US$85,000 + bonus
- 100% medical coverage
- Working as part of an excellent team that supports the onboarding of some of the industries premier clients
- Excellent career development opportunities with further study supported
- A minimum of 2 years of Compliance experience gained in Cayman with extensive knowledge of the local AML / KYC Regulations
- Excellent communication skills and comfort in dealing with C-Suite clients & internal stakeholders
- Career-driven – the role offers excellent career development
- Applicants are required to be currently based in the Cayman Islands
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you would like more details.