On behalf of our client, a real estate organization, we are actively searching for an Office Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the general management of the office and the implementation and administration of office related projects surrounding processes and procedures. In addition, the successful candidate will be required to do basis Bookkeeping duties such as:
- Manage accounts on a day to day basis
- Manage overseas payable reconciliations
- Assist with internal audit
- Carry out cash flow management
- Handle all POS (Point of Sale) balancing and any related issues
- Higher level degree (Bachelor or Associates) in Business Administration or Accounting
- 3-5 years experience in accounting, finance and office management
- Must be a team player with strong work ethics
- Ability to set and work to strict deadlines
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office and POS systems
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!