The succesful applicant should have:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– At least 2 years previous experience in management
– Exceptional customer service skills and experience required.
– Ability to communicate in a professional manner both verbally and in writing.
– Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
– Ability to be self-motivated, work independently, and shift priorities
– Ability to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with all persons.
– Knowledge of Sage 50, Peach Tree Accounting Software would be an asset
– Fully Competent in MS Office
– Design and implement office policies
– Organize office operations and procedures
– Follow up on all issues until resolution is achieved
– Control and manage correspondences
– Liaise with other agencies, organizations and groups
– Maintain equipment
– Design filing systems & ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
– Be responsible for payroll
– Assign and monitor clerical functions
– train employees
– Provide on the job and other training opportunities
– Assist in supervising staff & evaluate staff performance
– Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
– Maintain and replenish inventory
– Anticipate needed supplies
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.