On behalf of our client, a locally owner and operated small sized business, we are actively searching for an Office Manager to join their team.
Please note this role is open to Caymanian’s and Permanent Residents ONLY. Unfortunately work permit holders will not be considered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the general management of the office and the implementation and administration of office related projects surrounding processes and procedures. In addition, the successful candidate will be required to do basis Bookkeeping duties such as;
- Manage accounts on a day to day basis
- Manage overseas payable reconciliations
- Assist with internal audit
- Carry out cash flow management
- Handle all POS (Point of Sale) balancing and any related issues
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Higher level degree (Bachelor or Associates) in Business Administration or Accounting
- 3-5 years experience in accounting, finance and office management
- Must be a team player with strong work ethics
- Ability to set and work to strict deadlines
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office and POS systems
There is a competitive salary on offer for this role.
To learn more about this role and express your interest, please apply below or reach out to Hannah Foreman directly at email@example.com