Office Manager (8:30am-3pm)
A leading construction organization in the Cayman Islands is looking to add an Office Manager to a lead a small team and support their sales function.
The Office Manager will ensure that their customers and clients receive exceptional service and that the firm continues to be the firm of choice in their niche. The office team is 3 people and will also support the rest of the firm by preparing quotes, processing payroll and dealing with any ad-hoc HR queries.
Lovely firm, and this is a great role for those looking for some flexibility.
- Reduced working hours from 8:30am to 3pm, occasionally 3:30pm
- Great salary and very much in line with full time office management roles
- Additional benefits including a Xmas bonus and a Xmas Hamper
- Friendly and multi-national culture to the firm
- Lead a small office and really help the business function well
- Liaise and support their key clients
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- QuickBooks experience
- Customer service is imperative to the firm and they are looking for someone who takes pride in delivering excellent service to clients & customers
- People management experience
- This role is only open to those currently based in the Cayman Islands