Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, an international logistics company, we are actively searching for an Operations Manager to join their team. Please note, this opportunity is only available to Caymanian candidates or those with the right to work without a work permit in the Cayman Islands.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- The daily operations of the company, ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and regulations.
- Conducts investigations into problem situations and arrive at effective solutions
- Oversee the supervision of a team including arranging training and resolving problems.
To be successful in the role, you will have;
- Three to five years relevant experience
- Strong IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to interpret rules, regulations and procedures
- Experience with Cayman Islands Customs and Airport regulations.
- Strong communications skills; both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
There is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer for this role.
To learn more about this opportunity and to express your interest, please apply via our website or email Hannah directly at email@example.com