Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join a fast based growing organization, the successful candidate will need to be able to work autonomously, work to tight deadlines and at times in pressurized environments. If you are driven to develop your experience in a well rounded role then please apply below. This is a role that gives exposure to clients while supporting Partners, Senior Associates, Associates and other team members.
Essential functions include:
– Drafting and proof-reading basic legal documents and correspondence
– Conducting legal research, analyzing legal information and making appropriate recommendations
– Supporting a range of due diligence activities
– Assisting with drafting of condition precedence documents, including board minutes, Directors’ certificates, and any other adhoc documents
The successful candidate will possess:
– A Bachelor’s degree, a paralegal certificate from an accredited program, and/or commensurate paralegal experience
– At least 3 to 5 years’ experience providing legal services in a paralegal or legal support role at a top tier international law firm or financial services organization in a major financial centre
– Familiarity with Cayman Islands legislation, regulatory regime and applicable international AEOI regimes is preferred
– Experience in electronic document management and filing systems and fluency in Microsoft Office
– Good communication skills, including the ability to liaise with people across the business who are located in multiple countries
– Excellent writing skills
– Strong analytical and prioritization skills and the ability to organize a large workload and meet deadlines
– Exceptional attention to detail