Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Paralegal - Dispute Resolution
We are actively seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Litigation Paralegal to join a leading offshore law firm with a fantastic reputation here in the Cayman Islands. This is an important role within a small, close-knit and extremely collegiate team, so you will be involved in every access of the case process and be working closely with the partners and other fee-earners as a key member of the team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting legal research and case analysis
- Drafting pleadings, correspondence, applications and other legal documents
- Assisting with trial preparation
- Providing general administrative support, including preparing bundles and filing documents with the court
- A law degree and/or a recognised Paralegal qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting a litigation team
- Experience with complex banking litigation matters, financial services an (in particular insolvency) an asset.
- Experience working within multi-jurisdictional matters preferred.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under high pressure.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a drive to meet tight deadlines, with the ability to work overtime on short notice.
Contact email@example.com for more information, or apply today!