Back to job portal
Paralegal - Dispute Resolution
We are actively seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Litigation Paralegal to join a leading offshore law firm with a fantastic reputation here in the Cayman Islands:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting Lawyers on a litigation matters.
- Be the point of contact for clients for all matters.
- Conduct client interviews.
- Perform legal research, organize documents and assisting in document production for trial.
- Assist with pleadings and court filings and preparing for trial when necessary.
- Must have a Paralegal certificate (or equivalent)
- 5+ years legal litigation experience, with an emphasis on reviewing, research and document preparation.
- Experience with complex banking litigation matters, financial services an (in particular insolvency) an asset.
- Experience working within multi-jurisdictional matters preferred.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under high pressure.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a drive to meet tight deadlines, with the ability to work overtime on short notice.