Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, a small fund company, we are actively searching for a Part-Time Bookkeeper/Administrator to join their team. This role is based on-island and is therefore only open to Caymanian candidates or those with the right to work.
Our client has locations in Cayman, UK and Malta and have been in business for the past 12 years. For this position, the successful candidate will report to the CFO in Malta and work part time hours which will consist of five days a week for 3-4 hours a day.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Setting up payments for suppliers
- Reconciliation of statements
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly payments
- Preparation of the quarterly management accounts
- Obtain approval on all invoices received
- Maintain suppliers’ invoices database
- Update and oversight of documents held on the Cloud
- Purchase of office supplies
- Day to day liaison with Landlord
- Day to day liaison with Finance team in Malta and Prestige Senior Management
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Prior experience with an accounting package such as Sage or Quickbooks is desirable
- At least 5 years Book-keeping experience
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- An organised and proactive attitude
- A good level of general education
- A self-starter and trustworthy individual
To learn more about this role and to express your interest, please reach out to Hannah; firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you!