Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Our client, a top employer, is looking for a skilled and experienced Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join their team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for effectively processing all payroll and benefits for the companies portfolio which consists of 100+ staff. Additional duties include;
- Reporting gratuities to the Department of Labour and Pensions
- Set up all new employees
- Process health insurance invoices
- Assist with annual hurricane preparations
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for and successful in this role, you will have;
- Knowledge of Great Plains software
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to read, write and actively listen
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for this role.
Caymanians, PR holders and those with the right to work in Cayman are only being considered for this role.
If you have the skills and experience and are interested in the above role, please apply below and get in touch.
Please note all applications will be held with the utmost confidence.