Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Personal Assistant - Legal
Our client, a well known and highly respected Law Firm, in Dublin City Centre is seeking a Legal Personal Assistant to join their team.
Are you a highly-motivated, driven and detail-orientated candidate? Then this might be the ideal job for you!
- Organizing shareholder meetings
- Organizing and preparing agendas, travel arrangements, and papers for board meetings and general meetings
- Responsible for Diary management and Billing
- Attendance at board meetings, taking minutes and drafting resolutions as and when required
- Dealing with correspondence and collating information and writing reports
- Assist with any other relevant company administration duties when requested
What they are looking for;
- Minimum of 2 years of previous PA roles experience
- Previous experience as a legal secretary is beneficial, ideally from a Top 5 Firm
- Previous experience in taking board meeting minutes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain focused in the face of highly pressurized situations
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in an international firm. Please apply today for more information!