SteppingStones are currently partnering with a leading law firm in the Cayman Islands who are looking for a PMO Assistant to join their rapidly growing team.
This role will support the Portfolio Manager and Head of Product Operations as well as other management as required in gaining a clear and timely understanding of all ongoing projects. You will be responsible for forming supportive working relationships with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Product Owners across the business.
- Obtain a good understanding of materials required for each meeting and circulate in advance. Booking of rooms, conference facilities and other supporting activities.
- Report consolidation – ensuring all reports are archived in the correct folders and ensure the team have updated standard reporting packs to the agreed standards.
- Build and maintain distribution lists for each meeting and make consolidated reports available on request.
- Provide project templates and project reporting calendars as well as managing the central location of programme document (Sharepoint).
- Administrating building access security, new starter desk assignment and ordering equipment.
- 1-3 years administration experience ideally within professional services.
- Detail orientated with the ability to problem solve and work independently.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion with confidential information and to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment.
A very rare opportunity to join one of the fastest growing teams in the Cayman Islands with clear progression opportunities, working within a supportive environment. For more information, please contact Ben at SteppingStones.