SteppingStones are currently partnering with an exciting Fintech start-up in the Cayman Islands who are looking to hire a Product Manager to focus on defining and delivering the product roadmap for several products, ensuring they are seamless and effective for the end-users.
You will take ownership of all issues relating to analysis, documentation and execution of product requirements as well as working closely with the exec team to ensure the successful scoping, development and management of projects.
- Partner with key stakeholders to analyze and identify requirements, document the functional and non-functional requirements and advise on options, risks and solutions.
- Conduct competitor analysis and research as well as identifying and analyzing trends in complex data sets to guide product planning
- Collect and synthesize intelligence from multiple directions and groups to understand complex concepts.
- Drive product definition, design and prototyping to discover process and client problems whilst recommending solutions.
- Translate business needs and product vision into requirements and instructions for design.
- 5 years+ experience in project management, product management or business operations.
- Proven experience in planning, managing and monitoring complex processes and projects.
- Ability to work independently and the ability to define and prioritize product features.
- Track record of communicating efficiently with several department, translating strategic goals into tech solutions.
- Strong business operations knowledge and data analytical skills.
I am looking to chat with innovative, entrepreneurial and growth-minded individuals wanting to get involved in something hugely exciting and game-changing! For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben Bailey at SteppingStones.