Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Professional Support Lawyer (Dispute Resolution)
On behalf of our client, a leading offshore law firm, SteppingStones are actively looking for a Professional Support Lawyer to join their highly regarded Dispute Resolution team here in the Cayman Islands.
This is a varied and dynamic role and presents a fantastic opportunity to be part of an innovative and progressive team. The role would be suited to an experienced PSL or, alternatively, an associate looking for a career change in order to achieve a better work-life balance.
If you have the following qualifications and a sense of adventure, please contact our Legal Recruiter to find out more about the role:
- Qualified solicitor or barrister in the UK, Cayman Islands or other Commonwealth jurisdiction
- 5 years’ PQE working in dispute resolution
- Experience in insolvency and restructuring
- Excellent written and communication skills
- An enthusiastic and proactive attitude
You will be rewarded with a competitive, tax-free salary package and a truly fantastic lifestyle here in the Cayman Islands.