SteppingStones are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to join the PMO team within a leading organization in the Cayman Islands, working closely with internal and external users to deliver new solutions and updates to existing systems to drive new business value.
You will take the lead on a major business transformation programme, engaging with Stakeholders/Executives at all levels of the business.
- Manage significant programmes of work through the entire lifecycle, reporting programme progress, issues and risks through status reports for IT and business management teams.
- Contribute to defining and operating a well-defined programme management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for the wider PMO/Product Operations group.
- Ownership of the interdependencies across the portfolio as well as other stakeholder projects and programmes.
- Agree and document programme vision, blueprint, outcomes and benefits with business colleagues, product owners and delivery items.
- Monitor, coach and mentor the programme delivery team, removing roadblocks to their work and leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Extensive exposure to major business transformation programmes with technical expertise.
- Proven ability to manage technical projects, utilizing different methodologies/approaches.
- Solid leadership skills to drive change and deliver business outcomes.
- Excellent Stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Experience of managing outsourced software development partners.
- Vendor on-boarding and management experience advantageous.
An awesome opportunity to join one of the fastest growing technology teams in the Cayman Islands. For more information and a private/confidential chat – please contact Ben at SteppingStones.