Quality Assurance Analyst
SteppingStones are currently partnering with an industry-leading client who are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Analyst (Finance Systems) to join their rapidly growing tech team. You’ll be working closely with Project Managers, Automation Engineers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to deliver the highest quality standards across several finance systems, mainly Aderant.
- Coordinating testing activities with the QA team and creating comprehensive and well-defined Test Scenarios.
- Contribute to management reporting inclusive of applicable test metrics, test preparation and test execution.
- Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level to ensure efficient resolution.
- Execution of Functional, Integration and End to End Test Scenarios as well as the creation of Regression Test Packs.
- Lead defect Triage meetings both internally and externally.
- 3-5 years+ experience in a similar capacity with extensive knowledge of various testing techniques and quality standards/regulations.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to deal with multiple business demands simultaneously.
- Ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Agile and Waterfall project experience.
- Experience working in Legal or Professional services would be advantageous.
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben at SteppingStones.