Records Management Officer - Temporary
SteppingStones is actively searching for an experienced Records Management Officer to join our clients team for a 6-month contract.
This role will involve;
- Conducting a records survey across the company
- Liaising and meeting with staff
- Conducting interviews to gather information regarding records within the company while keeping accurate and details notes throughout the process
- Organize and facilitate meetings
- Support the Data Protection Manager on a day to day basis with this project
- Develop an efficient filing system for the company
- Additional duties as required
To be considered for the role, you must have;
- Prior experience managing records, data protection and information governance
- Experience with record audits
- Relevant Bachelor degree would be a benefit
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the proven ability to liaise with upper management
- Problem solving and analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to assist a company with streamlining their processes and to make a difference with a local organization.
Benefits will be based on experience and qualifications.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Hannah today at firstname.lastname@example.org