Regulatory Officer - AML Compliance
A leading offshore law firm are looking for an experienced regulatory compliance professional to join their busy Cayman Islands team. This is a senior level role and will include acting as AMLCO, MLRO and/or DMLRO.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a compliance officer
- ACAMS certification preferred
- Experience acting as AMLCO, MLRO/DMLRO
- Excellent analysis skills and ability to identify risks
- Experience researching and advising on regulatory changes and providing training on recent developments
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Policy drafting experience
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new career challenge, please apply today. Salary will be commensurate with experience and is competitive in the market.