Regulatory Services Administrator
SteppingStones has partnered with one of the world’s premier financial services organizations with over 150 staff in the Cayman Islands to assist them in sourcing a Regulatory Services Administrator.
The firm has an impressive client base including a number of household names in the global financial services market, with over 15,000 entities being services in Cayman. The successful candidate will work alongside the regulatory team in providing an exceptional regulatory services offering.
- Providing advice to clients with a focus on regulation best practices and strategies;
- Monitoring and problem-solving issues related to classification and re-classification;
- Demonstrate a good understanding of AEOI due diligence activities;
- Liaising with the relevant stakeholders to ensure the timely submission of regulatory reporting.
- 2+ years of work experience in the Financial services space and 1-2 years of experience in the FATCA/CRS regulatory environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Law is preferred;
- Experience in Cayman’s compliance space and an understanding of KYC/AML requirements and local regulation;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If interested, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply today.