On behalf of our client, a local financial services firm here in the Cayman Islands, we are actively seeking a Relationship Manager to join their growing team.
The firm offers a wide selection of financial planning services, with an exclusive selection of premium products and investment solutions – both internally and through 3rd parties. They plan a large-scale launch in Cayman and are investing heavily to ensure they attract the best quality of clients to the firm.
They encourage a high-performance culture and this would suit those with drive and determination to really build out their book of business.
- Liaising with clients and overseeing all client relationship activities;
- Managing the administration of clients and client accounts;
- Supervising the document management process and purchasing clients documents when needed;
- Assisting in the areas of business development and procurement.
- 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services space;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or another related field;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Self-Starter with experience in a fast paced environment;
- Capable of prioritizing workloads and experience working collaboratively as part of a team.
If interested, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply today.
Please note this role is only open to on-island candidates at this time. Caymanians and those with the right to work on-island without a work permit is preferred.