Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, a globally recognized and highly respected contender in the hospitality industry, we are actively seeking a Reservations Manager to join their professional team.
- Overseeing, training and supporting the in house Reservations team
- Review revenue reports, monitor trends and implement initiatives to increase room revenue
- Liaise with Management to perform daily audit to maintain inventory and maximize revenues
- Work with Finance to manage a rooms group
- Attend meetings with internal departments
- Meet with staff on a one to one monthly basis
- Host department meetings and team outings
- Manage Cancellations/Early Departures process
- Manage Festive Deposit process
- Coordinate with transient sales and reservations team for all room bookings
- provide training to all central reservations agents and communicate all service failures to center manager
- Manage Reservations schedule and process payroll
- Maintain staffing: recruiting, hiring and on boarding of new
- Maintaining and approving payroll, missed punches, sick and vacation pay
- Responsible for invoice processing and ordering supplies and tools required for team
- 3+ years experience in Hotel Reservations Management for a luxury hotel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or a related field
- Successfully managed teams
- Willing to work late nights, weekend and holidays as required
- May be required to lift 30llb when required
- Must be an organized individual
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be well groomed and present well
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting position, apply today. All applications are highly confidential.