RTA Administrator - Temporary
Our client is currently looking for an experienced RTA Administrator to join their team. This role is temporary at first for about 3 months, but does have the opportunity to go permanent.
This role involves managing a portfolio of clients and assisting investors with all queries, issues and questions. In addition, this role involves;
- Processing transactions
- Coordinating collection of AML/KYC documentation in accordance with compliance laws and regulations
- Preparing wire transfers
- Maintain ViewPoint and additional databases to ensure all client information is up to date
- Prepare and distribute client invoices
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
Ideally our client is looking for someone who;
- Has at-least 3 years experience in fund administration
- Knowledge and experience with AML/KYC in Cayman
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Viewpoint
For this role, preference will go to on-island candidates who are immediately available to start a new role and have the above experience.
To learn more, please get in touch today!