Our client, the number 1 on-island telecoms company, are actively searching for a motivated Sales Associate to join their team.
This role will involve sourcing new sales and closing sales for both residential and corporate clients, reporting to the Assistant VP of Sales. You must be driven, competitive with the ability to carry out business development.
Tasks (Day-to-day duties you’ll be responsible for)
- Sell and promote company products and services
- Prepare proposals
- Build, maintain and develop new relationships with clients to generate revenue
- Carry out cold calls, networking door to door sales and generate referrals
- Independently establish and organize daily sales activities
Skills & Experience (necessary to be successful in this role)
- Associates Degree within Business/Marketing
- 5 years experience within Technical and Telecom Sales ideally
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM program
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to present to clients and enjoy selling and speaking with clients on a day to day basis
- Ability to work evenings and weekends if necessary
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with own transportation
A competitive compensation package is on offer for this role.
To learn more and express your interest, please apply below or email Hannah directly at email@example.com