Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Account Executive
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Qualified Accountant with Captives experience for a role based in the Cayman Islands.
- Accounting duties including invoicing, collection, bill payment, payroll, and preparation of monthly management accounts with analysis
- Maintain client financial records, and regulatory books and records as applicable, including creation of monthly financial reports for submission to the Board of Directors
- Maintain and manage client insurance policies and process claims as applicable
- Coordinate and manage preparation and submission of client and in-house audits in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Liaise with banks to establish client bank accounts
- Liaise with and coordinate requirements with service providers
- Liaise with clients in the initial consultation process pre-incorporation and launch
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Must have a professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA)
- Must be degree educated preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suits and Quickbooks, US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A working knowledge or previous experience in B.V.I is advantageous
Are you organized? Do you have remarkable time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines? Apply today if your answer to all the above questions is YES!