Senior Account Manager (Corporate Services)
On behalf of our client a globally recognized professional services company, we are actively recruiting an Senior Account Manager – Corporate Services to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career in a forward-thinking company.
- Dealing with incorporations and set-up of complex corporate structures
- Keeping company registers up to date
- Obtaining various documents for legislations
- Carrying out preparation and filing of annual returns and drafting of resolutions
- Handling daily correspondence and administrative matters
- Liaising with external and internal professionals
- Ensuring companies, trusts etc. are administered in accordance with the relevant documentation
- Liaising with internal departments in relation to invoicing and satisfaction of due diligence requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or a professional designation of Chartered Secretary
- 3+ years of experience in the Corporate Services Industry in Cayman.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in CORIS, EDMS, ViewPoint and the Microsoft Office Suite of applications
If you would like to learn more about the above opportunity, apply today! All applications are highly confidential.