Back to job portal
Senior Account Manager - Economic Substance & Beneficial Ownership
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating the Economic Substance notification and reporting processes including individual and bulk upload CAP filings.
- Liaising with clients regarding Economic Substance queries.
- Communicating internally and externally regarding Economic Substance.
- Coordinating with the Corporate Team to ensure that Annual Returns are filed following submission of the Economic Substance notifications.
- Reviewing Beneficial Ownership and handling the bulk upload of Beneficial Ownership reporting files.
Requirements will include:
- A Graduate with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- A professional Compliance qualification such as CAMS
- Preference for a Legal degree or Legal qualification
- Experience working with corporate structures
- A working knowledge of the Economic Substance legislation, The Beneficial Ownership Law as it relates to companies, and Limited Partnerships.