Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Accountant - Temporary
On behalf of our client, an innovative and specialty insurance company, we are actively looking for a qualified Senior Accountant on a temporary basis to cover a maternity cover to start in October/November 2019.
This role will involve the below;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and year-ed financial statements
- Analyze financial statements
- Liaise with companies external auditors and advisers
- Liaise with internal staff as management level to assist with financials
- Liaise with other locations office staff counterparts
- Ensure all electronic documentation is on file and maintained
To be considered for this role, you will have the below;
- A professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA etc.)
- Previous Big Four experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the offshore insurance industry
- A working knowledge of Sage Accounting System, Word and Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you and you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Hannah today at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you!