Senior Accounts Assistant
On behalf of our client, a local insurance company, we are searching for a skilled and experienced Senior Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller and CFO, the successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Assist with financial and regulatory reporting
- Review accounts receivables, daily banking activities, and accounts payables
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties such as brokers, agents, clients and banks
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related subject
- Ideally working towards completing CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years financial reporting experience
- Minimum 1 year insurance or reinsurance experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Dynamics GP accounting software
An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer for this role.
To learn more and express your interest in this role, please apply today to Hannah at email@example.com
Please note this role is only open to on-island candidates with the right to work as Caymanians, RERC holders etc.
Stay safe Cayman!